Cancellations become effective on the date that a written notice is received in our office via Fax or e-mail, during regular business hours, excluding weekends and holidays. If a refund is due, according to our reservation cancellation policy, the deposit will be refunded accordingly.
Should you Need to Cancel:
- Cancellations made at least 29 days prior to arrival date will result in a cancellation fee equal to 15% of the total amount of the reservation to cover Visa and MasterCard charges; a 15% for Bank Deposits or Checks.
- Cancellations which occur between seven and twenty-eight days prior to the arrival date will result in a cancellation fee equal to 20% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations made seven days or less prior to the arrival date are non-refundable.
- Cancellations of a reservation associated with a promotion will result in a cancellation fee equal to one night's accommodation.
- No refunds will be made for an early check-out or late check-in.
Special Policy for Holiday Period and Peak Season Reservations:
- Cancellations made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival for a reservation that includes the week of any of the following holidays: (Christmas, New Year’s, Easter, and US Thanksgiving, as well as any week including the following Mexican National Holidays: September 16th Independence, February 5th Constitution, March 21st, Semana Santa (Holy week), and May 5th Cinco de Mayo), and peak season (November, December, January, February and March) will result in a in a cancellation fee equal to one-night's accommodation.
- Cancellations made under ninety-one days prior to the arrival date for any of the above peak season or holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights.
- No refunds will be made for an early check-out or a late check-in.
- No refunds will be made for incomplete stays.
- No date changes in monthly reservations.
Premature departure from accommodation will be treated as forfeited cancellation and no refunds will be administered. All guests are strongly urged to take out adequate traveler’s insurance coverage to protect themselves against cancellation due to illness, flight cancellations, or emergencies.
In the unfortunate event that a traveler should become ill during vacation or find it necessary to cut the vacation short, all hospital, medical, accommodations and transportation expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.